Decide to be happy today, to live with what is yours – your family, your business, your job, your luck. If you can’t have what you like, maybe you can like what you have.
Just for today, be kind, cheerful, agreeable, responsive, caring, and understanding. Be your best, dress your best, talk softly, and look for the bright side of things. Praise people for what they do and do not criticize them for what they cannot do. If someone does something stupid, forgive and forget. After all, it’s just for one day.
Who knows, it might turn out to be a nice day.



5 comments:
Celebrate today and tell your friends just how much they mean to you and let they know how much you care!
Aw, I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend! I'm glad to know you've no regrets forgetting to tell her know what she meant to you. I, myself, failed to pick up the phone and mend a bridge we'd broken; maybe I'll always regret not doing so before she died suddenly.
It sounds like your family is taking such Good Care of you. I hope you enjoy every moment!
International Day of Friendship - I am so glad you got to see your friend before she died. I am so sorry she died too. I have lost a couple myself. It is so hard.
Glad you are in Ohio for a while.
Our friends are either so far away that we are now Christmas cards. those we see here in our old people community are dying. so our friends are our families.
Aging causes lots of losses of friends. The count keeps going up, and it is never easy. I have some international friends and KNOW I will never see them again..... down here! Looking forward to lots of reunions. Love you lady.
Post a Comment