Decide to be happy today, to live with what is yours – your family, your business, your job, your luck. If you can’t have what you like, maybe you can like what you have.
Just for today, be kind, cheerful, agreeable, responsive, caring, and understanding. Be your best, dress your best, talk softly, and look for the bright side of things. Praise people for what they do and do not criticize them for what they cannot do. If someone does something stupid, forgive and forget. After all, it’s just for one day.
Who knows, it might turn out to be a nice day.



6 comments:
Celebrate and build a scarecrow today, it’s a fun thing to do!
Your little scarecrow is so cute! It's far too hot here, but I'm going to try and remember to make one for Fall harvest. (Not that we're harvesting anything, lol.)
Glad to hear your family made it home safely! Back to normal is a good thing!
I don't think I have ever built one. Yours is cute.
I hope all will have a good time. I made a scarecrow for my classroom of city kids who never had seen one.
What a wonderful post....one of gratefulness and love for the nation and scarecrows. lol. I am glad your family is home safe and sound. I hope you have a blessed week. xo Diana
Didn't you love the Scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz? He was searching for a heart but he had one all along. ❤️
Post a Comment