Decide to be happy today, to live with what is yours – your family, your business, your job, your luck. If you can’t have what you like, maybe you can like what you have.
Just for today, be kind, cheerful, agreeable, responsive, caring, and understanding. Be your best, dress your best, talk softly, and look for the bright side of things. Praise people for what they do and do not criticize them for what they cannot do. If someone does something stupid, forgive and forget. After all, it’s just for one day.
Who knows, it might turn out to be a nice day.






4 comments:
Celebrate today and enjoy some fried chicken!
I am guessing that will be our dinner. Lots of places are close by.
I agree, there seems to be a chicken spot on every block. That's a good thing, considering its affordability. We've not been to the Popeyes, but Tom swears the best fried chicken is that sold at a nearby gas station!
I love fried chicken, but it is not good for you. We had KFC just a week ago and I think they changed the recipe. Plus, they must use sugar in it as my blood sugar went up. Lots of news on lab made chicken too., Can't trust anything.
Post a Comment