Decide to be happy today, to live with what is yours – your family, your business, your job, your luck. If you can’t have what you like, maybe you can like what you have.
Just for today, be kind, cheerful, agreeable, responsive, caring, and understanding. Be your best, dress your best, talk softly, and look for the bright side of things. Praise people for what they do and do not criticize them for what they cannot do. If someone does something stupid, forgive and forget. After all, it’s just for one day.
Who knows, it might turn out to be a nice day.






4 comments:
Celebrate today and jump for joy when you enjoy some jelly beans!
I like jellybeans, my husband loves jellybeans. I like the popcorn flavor and lemon.
Have fun at Oh Boys - enjoy your dinner! sandie/chatty
Aw, jelly beans are such a happy food!
I'd better not tell my husband you're having fresh perch. Living in Chicago so many years, that's something he talks about missing. I hope your time at the beach is absolutely wonderful!
We do like Jelly beans they are sure a common thing. I never knew the note about the civil War. I like that. Love you cowgirl...
Post a Comment