Decide to be happy today, to live with what is yours – your family, your business, your job, your luck. If you can’t have what you like, maybe you can like what you have.
Just for today, be kind, cheerful, agreeable, responsive, caring, and understanding. Be your best, dress your best, talk softly, and look for the bright side of things. Praise people for what they do and do not criticize them for what they cannot do. If someone does something stupid, forgive and forget. After all, it’s just for one day.
Who knows, it might turn out to be a nice day.


3 comments:
Celebrate today and enjoy a ride to look at the leaves!
Our leaves aren't exactly falling - but I do love when they do. I LOVE FALL!
Happy Birthday blessings to your sweetheart! I thought Fall was finally underway, but drought conditions and hot days have stalled things. It will be interesting to see what El Nino has in store.
Post a Comment