Decide to be happy today, to live with what is yours – your family, your business, your job, your luck. If you can’t have what you like, maybe you can like what you have.
Just for today, be kind, cheerful, agreeable, responsive, caring, and understanding. Be your best, dress your best, talk softly, and look for the bright side of things. Praise people for what they do and do not criticize them for what they cannot do. If someone does something stupid, forgive and forget. After all, it’s just for one day.
Who knows, it might turn out to be a nice day.




4 comments:
Celebrate today and wear jeans to work, and support the American Cancer Society!
Such a wonderful initiative ... I had no idea! (Nor did I ever get to wear jeans when I worked.)
Like you, our family's been touched by this devastating disease; it truly affects every member, not just the patient.
Yay for Lee Jeans!
Too many people we have known have passed away from such a mean disease.
Cancer is a formidable foe. I wear jeans, but they are hot in the summer.
Post a Comment