Decide to be happy today, to live with what is yours – your family, your business, your job, your luck. If you can’t have what you like, maybe you can like what you have.
Just for today, be kind, cheerful, agreeable, responsive, caring, and understanding. Be your best, dress your best, talk softly, and look for the bright side of things. Praise people for what they do and do not criticize them for what they cannot do. If someone does something stupid, forgive and forget. After all, it’s just for one day.
Who knows, it might turn out to be a nice day.


2 comments:
Celebrate today and enjoy a round of golf or watch it on TV.
I didn't know any of this, Ma. Like my own DDH, Tom loved the game and encouraged me to play. Unfortunately, I'm hopelessly uncoordinated and wasn't really interested. I do enjoy watching the pros on television, however. They make it look so easy!
Post a Comment