Decide to be happy today, to live with what is yours – your family, your business, your job, your luck. If you can’t have what you like, maybe you can like what you have.
Just for today, be kind, cheerful, agreeable, responsive, caring, and understanding. Be your best, dress your best, talk softly, and look for the bright side of things. Praise people for what they do and do not criticize them for what they cannot do. If someone does something stupid, forgive and forget. After all, it’s just for one day.
Who knows, it might turn out to be a nice day.


6 comments:
Celebrate and take a coffee break or two!
Happy Coffee day! I like two cups in the morning myself! I know people loved iced coffee but I like mine hot in a cup with 1/2 tsp of sugar and milk or cream. xx
I love coffee, just about any way it can be fixed…although not after 3 pm.
Happy day you, Virginia
I need coffee - one cup - to start my day with cream. I seriously have a hard time starting the day without it.
I'll raise my mug to that! Like you, I have to begin my day with a strong straight-up-black brew (French Roast). I love iced coffee any time of the year and have, in fact, begun brewing a cup of regular before I go to bed and putting it in the refrigerator to chill overnight. Weird, but those first cold sips wakes me right up.
Thanks for the coffee education. Yeah we like our coffee black also. Thinking of you out there. Be safe and careful. Always enjoy the visit, but they have been very short lately. Thanks for all your comments and thoughts.. Love from NC
Post a Comment