Decide to be happy today, to live with what is yours – your family, your business, your job, your luck. If you can’t have what you like, maybe you can like what you have.
Just for today, be kind, cheerful, agreeable, responsive, caring, and understanding. Be your best, dress your best, talk softly, and look for the bright side of things. Praise people for what they do and do not criticize them for what they cannot do. If someone does something stupid, forgive and forget. After all, it’s just for one day.
Who knows, it might turn out to be a nice day.




4 comments:
Celebrate today and get an ice cream sandwich to enjoy!
May our days be bright...excellent. I love the sandwich, but my husband loves the Klondike bars dipped in chocolate. I hate to find those bits melting on my chest.
My mother loved ice cream sandwiches, too. She'd make them herself with graham crackers, but biting into those give my teeth the "willies." Gosh, I'm finding it hard to wrap my mind around those flavors in Singapore. Glad we live in the good old USA!
I hope your family cookout was great fun!
Ref the comments above. I love the Klondike bar for sure and with Myra on the Singapore flavors. Funny the coincidence. I just bought a box of those on a whim our last grocery visit. I think I will go get one now, thank you very much. LOL Hugs from NC.
Post a Comment