Sunday, May 29, 2011
For Sunday, May 29th, 2011
UN peacekeeping has been developed to help countries torn by conflict create conditions for lasting peace since the first mission was established in May 1948. There have been a total of 63 UN peacekeeping operations. Currently, the Department of Peacekeeping Operations, with the support of the Department of Field Support, manages 17 operations deployed across five continents. These operations comprise more than 117,000 deployed military, police and civilian personnel.
Over the years, UN peacekeeping has evolved to meet the demands of different conflicts and changing political landscapes. It has proved itself to be an efficient and cost-effective international instrument to restore peace in post-conflict situations.
National Coq Au Vin Day
- 1/2 cupTuscan House Italian Dressing and Marinade
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 1 tub (10 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (20 oz.)refrigerated sliced potatoes
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 cup Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA, divided
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Pour dressing over chicken in shallow dish; turn to coat both sides of each breast. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Mix cooking creme and milk in large bowl. Add potatoes, broccoli and 1/2 cup shredded cheese; mix lightly. Spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Place chicken over ingredients in baking dish; sprinkle with pepper. Cover.
- Bake 1 hour or until heated through, uncovering and sprinkling with remaining shredded cheese after 45 min.
Help other people to cope with their problems and your own will be easier to cope with
24 DAYS UNTIL SUMMER!
A bit of love from someone near…